What SEO is Not
Over the past few years, SEO has evolved a lot. It’s not that simple as it used to be.
Here’s are some things that SEO is not:
- SEO is not about creating hundreds of backlinks
- keyword stuffing articles can’t help you win at the SEO game
- publishing more and more content won’t help you rank higher
- SEO is not just about optimizing to rank on Google
- SEO is not the only solution to your content distribution strategy
- SEO is not paid advertising
- SEO is not a quick fix game, it takes months
- SEO is not dead and it’s not going to be dead in the near future
Then, what is SEO?
SEO is not just about the search engines, it’s about the people, the readers, the audience. Search engine algorithms are getting better and any content that is not good enough will be thrown away.